Strategically located at the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, and with offices at the World Cargo Center, in the municipality of Carolina, we have a 60,000-square foot warehouse with the necessary infrastructure to handle all types of warehousing.
Our qualified and certified, 60,000-square foot warehouse can accommodate proper storage and handling for all materials ranging from dry to HAZMAT goods. Prime Air Corp. has the expertise and services to meet and exceed your warehousing, distribution goals.
We are in full compliance with all the US DHS / TSA security regulations, including:
- Employee Security Screening
- Freight Security
- Chain of Custody / Storage of Security Sensitive Materials and Equipment
We have earned a positive reputation by serving a variety of industries: chemical, food, electronics, building supplies, and general commodities. We also have an exceptional track record of service within the pharmaceutical and hazardous chemicals industries. Warehouse services include:
- Freight Unloading and ruck/container unloading
- Product/Pallet labeling and tagging
- Application of storage conveyance I.D. tags
- Computerized inventory control
- Fulfillment, including pick and pack
- Barcoding and labeling
- Packaging, bundling and stretch-wrapping
- Export container preparation